Monday, 22 June 2015

Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment Review


So I've heard a lot of people raging on about how good this stuff is so I picked one up to try for myself and to review for you guys.

The product comes in a really pretty brown, pink and green floral box which is incased in a white tub with a dark brown screw top lid branded with the Bare Minerals logo. It costs £45 for 4.2g which comes in 4 shades.  I picked the shade closest to my skin tone and went with the shade 'Light'

When I first opened the product it had a piece of film over the holes which I took off before using. I followed the instructions by screwing the lid back on and gently shook the tub so that the powder would stick to the brush and then I swirled it all over my face in circular motions.The lid comes in the form of a brush which is terrific so that you haven't got to grab for another brush and I just found it really handy to start applying straight away. I applied this after my nighttime skincare regime as instructed on the tub. 

After your first use i would advise to keep it upright on either a dressing table or a flat surface as a lot of care needs to be taken when opening this product as it does come in the form of a powder and the last thing you want is the product going absolutely everywhere, you will not get the full benefit of the product and your money because half of it has gone on the floor or in your makeup bag, If you do however want to keep it in your makeup bag the lid does feel very secure but I think its better to be safe than sorry, And if you've learnt the hard way like me you end up realizing that lids somehow tend to undo themselves..

Bare minerals claim that this product "Is clinically proven to dramatically reduce pores, increase luminosity and deliver faster cell turnover resulting in miraculous skin renewing benefits"

One thing I found about this product once I started applying was that it applied on my skin really well and I saw a difference with my skin right away. My pores instantly looked reduced and my skin less red and definitely had a 'glowy' look to it, But it had a really weird smell to it and I kept smelling it wafting off my skin and It was a bit of a put off. It does seem to work though so maybe I'll just have to put up with it to get radiant skin.

The next morning after I had taken the product off I was very happy with the outcome as my skin looked better. My pores looked smaller, my skin looked less red and my blemishes were less obvious. Before I started using the product I was a little worried my pillow would be covered in it when I woke up as its kind of a form of makeup but there was no sign of it on my pillow at all which really surprised me. 

Overall I was really pleased with the results and if you can put up with the weird smell then this might be worth investing in as it is a really good product which works really well and does what it says on the tub.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow this sounds like a magical product, might have to pick this up

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award http://adabofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award_1.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig