Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Soap & Glory Orangeasm Review


I can't get enough of Soap & Glory and I have more of their products than I can count yet some of them I haven't even used simply because I have so many and whilst sorting through my collection I came across the Orangeasm Body Wash which I have yet to try. I love fruity fragrances so when I realised I hadn't yet used it I was quite excited to try it to see what I thought of it compared to my favourites.

Orangeasm body wash comes in a 500ml pink bottle with a pump for easy use. With its quirky slogan the bottle is stamped with the signature Soap & Glory logo and the trademark 1950s theme.

The fragrance is a really zingy and refreshing mandarin scent that is scented with Fresh Green Mandarin, Sicilian Lemon and Orange Peel Oils. It smells true to life that instantly wakes you up and isn't a sickly sweet smell which I tend to find with some fruity body washes, it's just a lovely vibrant zesty body wash. In texture It is lovely and thick with a creamy consistency which lathered up really well into a fluffy foam and lingered on my skin for hours. 

Overall I liked this product and I enjoyed using it as I do with all Soap & Glorys products and I simply cannot fault any that I have used, I have yet to find one that lets me down but I have all my fingers crossed that I don't because Soap & Glory is a great brand that has products that actually do their job. Their products are reasonably priced and are always on offer in Boots which is great to stock up on favourites or to try something new in their wide range of goodies.

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been dying to try it, something just always gets in my way; it's always either out of stock in my local Boots, I have no money or I end up spotting something else that I want more. I think I'll probably invest in a bottle fairly soon though, I LOVE Soap & Glory.

    My latest post about how I spent bank holiday weekend is now live, check it out here: http://aymielouise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/a-weekend-in-yorkshire-bridlington.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig