Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Mac Brave & Soar Review and Swatches

Big nude/mauve 90's lips are all the rage at the moment thanks to Kylie Jenner and wether her lips are fake or not (Personally I think they are fake) everyone is talking about them. I'm not a fan of hers or any of the Kardashian/Jenner clan for that matter nor do I follow any of them on any social networks yet I can't help but notice photos being posted of Kylie whenever I load up my Instagram. I heard 'Brave' satin lipstick is one of her favourites so I purchased it along with 'Soar' lipliner to review for you so you can recreate the look if you desire.

M.A.C 'Brave' Satin Lipstick £15.50
M.A.C 'Soar' Lipliner £12.50
 
M.A.C Soar Lip Liner Swatch.
 Macs 'Soar' lipliner is a really pretty dusky pink shade which is perfect to wear this Spring/Summer. This liner is really smooth and creamy and applied on my lips really easy which can be matched with a wide range of nude and pink Mac lipsticks. 

M.A.C Brave Satin Lipstick Swatch
'Brave' satin lipstick is a gorgeous mauve shade and is used by Kylie quite a lot. I absolutely love the smell of Mac lipsticks, they have a beautiful vanilla fragrance and are incredibly creamy in texture. It applies really well and lasts ages. 

The Finished Look.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love Brave! The colour suits you well!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely, it's become my new favourite for sure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love them both together, Brave is my new favourite lipstick! X

      Delete
  4. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though Kylie's lips are fake, I still want the Soar lip liner haha. It's a pretty shade!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is pretty, you should definitely get it :) x

      Delete
  6. I think the lip liner is such a lovely shade!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to get Soar yesterday but it was sold out :') Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to get Soar yesterday but it was sold out :') Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig