Sunday, 19 April 2015

Figs & Rouge Hand Cream Review


My hands are in terrible condition at the moment, they are so dry because I'm constantly washing my hands to keep germs away from Lexi and have neglected them from any sort of hand creams simply because I forget. But it's gotten to the stage now where they are beginning to become sore and cracked so having received this in a previous Glossybox I decided to give it a try in the hopes it would rescue my dry, chapped hands.

First of all I love the packaging it's a colourful floral 20ml tube branded with the Figs & Rouge logo. This product claims to be pure and natural and made in the UK! 

The fragrance is called Rose Berry which I have never heard of before and expected it to smell of Roses which I have to admit isn't one of my favourite scents, but as I squeezed a decent sized amount into the palm of my hands I was really suprised with how it smelt, it smelt absolutely gorgeous just like those Love Hearts sweets, yummy! 

The texture isn't as creamy as most hand creams I've used and felt as though I was rubbing water into my skin and although I could still smell it on my hands it didn't actually feel as though I was wearing a hand cream which was quite refreshing than feeling like you have heavily creamed, damp hands. 

Overall, I think this is a really good product and has easily become one of my favourite hand creams to use which I will definitely be keeping in my hand bag. After using it all day I have woke up this morning seeing and feeling a difference in my hands, they feel so much softer and less sore. 

Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Hand Cream 20ml £3.95
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig