Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Buckley London Sparkle Mesh Bracelets

Hi everyone, I have to show you these gorgeous Sparkle Mesh Bracelets that I received from Buckley London. I received three in different colours with a cute individual charm on each bracelet. They cost £10.00 each or £25.00 for a pack of the three and can be brought in black, silver or rose gold.


**PR SAMPLE**
I love these bracelets because they look super stylish on and are really comfortable to wear, they don't catch the hairs on your arms like most bracelets.

Rose Gold
 This is my favourite out of the three because I absolutley love everything rose gold, It features a gorgeous diamant√© heart on a snake chain and is perfect for the spring/summer season.

Silver
 This would be perfect for a night out or if you simply prefer silver jewellery. It features a lovely crisis cross charm on a pretty metal snake chain.

Black 
 This bracelet is gorgeous and has a real unique and grunge feel to it. I don't usually wear black jewlerry but I would definitley wear this one, It has a cute diamant√© charm and would go with any outfit.

You can find these beautiful bracelets and more jewelery over at
https://www.buckleylondon.com/ 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig