Thursday, 30 April 2015

April Favourites

Admittedly I haven't done one of these posts in a while and as its the end of the month I have decided to tell you my most used favourites for this month. I can not believe how fast this month has gone and tomorrow will be the 1st of May meaning Lexi will be four weeks old, Time really does fly when you're having fun and I just love being a mommy!
Take a look at Aprils most used products below.
 

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm £4.49
I'm a huge fan of Carmex and have been using the brand for years now. This product is new to me however because I normally just stick to using Cherry Carmex or the good old original product. This has become my most used lip balm this month purely because it works better than any other lip balm I've been using, It keeps my lips feeling soft and moisturised whilst also giving them a pretty red tint. As usual with Camex products, once applied it makes lips feeling tingly as if you can feel the product actually working, I love it!

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo £1.34
 I am absolutely in love with Dove products and I don't think they get enough credit. This shampoo has the signature dove fragrance which I absolutely adore and leaves my hair feeling incredibly clean and soft. It has a very thick and creamy consistency which feels really luxurious on the hair. Partner this up with the conditioner for extra soft and shiny hair.

Buckley London Sparkle Mesh Bracelets £25.00 for three.
**PR SAMPLE**
I'm not a huge jewelery wearer but when Buckley London sent me these bracelets I instantly put them on and loved them, especially the Rose Gold. These bracelets can be worn day or night and for any occasion. They look super cute worn individually or together and can be worn with any outfit. The only problem I have with these bracelets is they have started to make my wrists green which is a complete pain in the backside and a bit of a disappointment.

Got 2 be 10 in 1 Styling Treatment £2.70
I never think to use any kind of product before blow drying and straightening my hair but I have recently  started using this and I can definitely see and feel a difference with my hair. It comes as a thick cream with a gorgeous fruity fragrance in a purple tube which offers 10 styling treatments including shine, thickness and anti humidity. You simply pump the product into the palm of your hands and run it evenly through damp hair then style as normal. Ive been using this for most of the month and I have to say my hair looks a lot more shiny, sleek and healthy. 

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow £14.49
 I love a good smokey eye and this eyeshadow is perfect to achieve that sexy, sultry smokey look. This shade is 'fifty Shades' which is a lovely dark grey named after the film 50 shades of grey. I received this in the valentines edition glossy box and knew instantly I would use this product a lot. This product is highly pigmented and applies really easily, a little goes a long way so be sure to only apply a small amount of it. 

Nivea Express Hydration Hand Cream £3.05
This hand cream has quite literally been my saviour this past month because my hands have become terribly dry and cracked because I'm constantly washing my hands before making lexis feeds, changing her and all the other bits us moms have to do. It is thick and creamy and absorbs into skin really quickly so your hands don't feel sticky for ages which is the worst! After using this for the majority of the month I have quite literally made this my holy grail product because my hands are nowhere near as bad as they were. This hand cream is one of the best I've used and is a complete bargain.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig