Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Yyves Rocher Nail Polish Review

Today I am reviewing Yves Rocher Nail Polish in the shade 'Rose'. Now I have to admit my expectations of this product weren't very high because I thought the colour looked very subtle and would apply more like a sheer colour than a block colour but I was actually really surprised when it turned out nothing like what i thought it would.
 
 


The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I can't stop looking at my nails. The colour is highly pigmented and is a gorgeous dusky pink, It's a true pretty pink rose colour and absolutely perfect for the Spring season.

The size I have is 3ml and retails for £3.00. Because of its size I did have a little difficulty in holding its tiny handle during application but other than that it applied really well and didn't take long to dry. I'm not usually a pink nail fan but i cannot express how much I really like this colour, its absolutley beautiful and makes me feel so girly. I will definitley be buying this shade again!





SHARE:

1 comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig