Friday, 27 March 2015

Naobay Moisturizing Peeling Review

 Naobay Moisturizing Peeling 100ml

So I received this product in my March Glossybox (Review HERE) and was excited to receive it as I have never used anything from Naobay before. Now first of all this product confused the hell out of me, with it being labelled as 'Moisturizing Peeling' I had no idea what that meant. Is it a face mask? Face scrub? What exactly? It also had no instructions on the back so not only was the product a mystery but I had no idea how to use it and as i threw away the cards from my Glossybox, I had to head to good old Google.

Typing this product in on Google I finally came to learn that this was a face scrub. So I applied to damp skin and rinsed well. The texture was grainy like sand and more runny than other face scrubs I have used in the past but it applied well on my skin. Now despite the said confusion I was really impressed with this face scrub. After I used it my face felt really soft, smooth and like I had a brand new layer of skin!

The fragrance of this product is a little hard to describe, it's sweet but fresh and reminds me of sweet almonds and citrus fruits, so delicious I wanted to eat it! Overall, I most likely would buy this product again but I have more facial scrubs than I can think of so this product will last me a long time. I would however, Be interested in buying other products from Naobay and seeing how they compared to this product.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig