Monday, 2 March 2015

Nails inc Chelsea Green Swatch and Review

Nails Inc 'Chelsea Green' RRP £14.00

I've always loved Nails inc nail polishes and the brand has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I am always impressed with their polishes because they are long lasting and look exactly how they do in the bottle. I don't think there's anything more annoying than picking up a beautiful shade and it not turning out how it looks in the bottle, but Nails inc have never let me down.

The shade I have picked to review and swatch for you today is 'Chelsea Green' which is a lovely vibrant red and a limited edition shade within their range.

I have always been a huge fan of a classic red nail polish and most of the time find myself wearing different shades of red more than any other colour so for me this is perfect. 'Chelsea Green' is pure classic but has a modern feel to it, It is long lasting, the colour is super glossy and intense and looks really flattering on the nails.

The bottle itself looks really stylish and has a grown up feel to it, It is square with a silver lid which needs to be lifted up before screwing off. The brush is a little wider than other brands which makes it easier to apply as it spreads across the nails. I prefer these bottles to their other versions as they have a very modern and chic look to them, they also look wonderful on my shelf.

This nail polish can be brought from several department stores or online, If you wish to buy this gorgeous shade for yourself see the links below. 








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand but this shade of red looks lovely :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth buying :) x

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig