Monday, 23 March 2015

March Glossybox

Glossy boxes are easily becoming my favourite monthly beauty boxes because they are always filled with generous sized products for a bargain price of £13.95 with delivery. Signing up to a subscription with Glossybox is easy and a great way to try out new brands or brands you have never heard of. It's also really easy to cancel your subscription if you ever change your mind.

I love receiving these boxes every month because it's a lovely surprise seeing what is in each months box and the boxes also look really chic and sophisticated that can easily be used afterwards to store things in. The boxes are pink with the black Glossybox logo and inside the products are wrapped up in pink tissue paper held together with a cute black bow.




This months box is pretty impressive and features six products that are a value of £35.00 

 
Dove youthful vitality shampoo and conditioner £5.99 each for 250ml
I was happy to receive these two dove products in my box simply because I love dove haircare. My hair always feels super soft and shiny when I use Dove and the products simply smell amazing. My hair is quite dry at the moment so I'm looking forward to seeing if these do my hair wonders.


Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara £3.30 for 12ml
First of all, I have the worst eyelashes known to woman. They are stubby and lack curl and no matter what mascara I use I just cant seem to get them big and beautiful. I really really struggle finding a mascara that actually does what it says and I must have tried a million mascaras that have let me down except for the one I am using currently which is Soap & Glory's Thick N Fast. So I'm really looking forward to seeing how this works on my eyelashes. I have never brought or used anything from Essence so I'm hoping this isn't a complete let down like all the others.


NAOBAY Moisturizing Peeling £13.71 for 100ml
This is just what I need at the moment to get rid of my winter skin ready for Spring. This is an organic peeling milk with particles from the acai tree to remove dead skin cells to brighten the complexion so I'm really excited to try this product out!


ncLA Nail Lacquer £13.00 for 15ml
I am obsessed with painting my nails and I paint them every two days or whenever they start chipping and I love experimenting with different textures, colours and styles for funky nails. This gorgeous pastel pink is perfect for Spring. I've not used this brand before but I am looking forward to seeing how long it lasts compared to my favourites!


Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm £4.49 for 2g
Cherry Carmex is easily my holy grail product, I love love love the brand so I know this product is going to be a success. I've not used the Moisture Plus before so I really cannot wait to give it a go. My lips are always super soft when I use Carmex products and if you've never used Carmex before, you really need to!

http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This box looks great! I was in between getting Glossy Box or Birch Box, but I went with Birch, and I love it so far! Great post :)
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig