Saturday, 21 March 2015

Liebster Award.


I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Maddie 

I don't think I have 10 bloggers with under 200 followers but I have nominated 10 girls anyway.


Rules:
~ Answer the questions that are sent to you

~ Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter

~ Ask them 12 questions of your own

~ Notify them that they've been nominated


Maddies Questions & My Answers:
1. Favourite makeup brand?
A) Has to be Mac or Benefit, I'm torn between the two!

2. Name a place which you would love to live in one day?
 A) I'd love to live in Florida some day purely for the weather and Universal Studios.

3. Any siblings?
A) Yes, I have two. One brother and One sister. 

4.  Favourite casual jumper?
A) My bambi jumper from H&M its so cosy.

5. Favourite highstreet shop?
My favourite high street shop would be Primark because it's full of on season trends at bargain prices!

6.If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
A) New York, especially at Christmas.

7. Current obsession?
A) Mac Cinderella collection, I can't stop playing with the items I have.

8. Memorable childhood moment?
A) I have so many, it's really hard to pick one out!

9. Current fashion idol?
A) I don't really have any fashion idols, I do like how Paloma Faith dresses though. She's so unique and quirky.

10. Something you can't stand?
A) Mess and messy people!! 

11.  Chocolate or sweets?
A) Definitley sweets!

12. Are you an organised or messy person?
A) Im most definitely an organised person, I hate mess and suffer with a slight OCD.


I Nominate..

Leah 
Jade 
Amy 

My Questions
1) What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
2) Who is your favourite blogger?
3) What is your must have beauty product? 
4) if you could travel to anywhere in the world, Where would you go? 
5) What was your most memorable moment in 2014? 
6) Blusher or Bronzer? 
7) Who is your favourite musical artist/band?
8) Favourite item of clothing?
9) Heels or Flats?
10) Where has been the best place you've been on holiday? 
11) What is your favourite Makeup brand?
12) Favourite season? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig