Saturday, 14 February 2015

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer

While I'm not a huge fan of glosses and rarely ever wear them I am a huge fan of Soap and Glory, So as I received the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in this years Soap & Glory 'The Next Big Thing' gift set I just had to give it a try.

The shade I am reviewing and swatching is 'Charm Offensive' which is a lovely dusky pink and great for fans of natural shades.

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in 'Charm Offensive' £7.00 from Boots

Now lip lacquers are basically liquid lipsticks. They have the high pigmentation that lipsticks do but are in the form of a gloss, and whilst I only ever prefer to wear lipsticks this is still a good product. It doesn't feel sticky like a lip gloss and my lips feel silky and moisturized when wearing it.

It has a lovely vanilla fragrance and it looks super pretty. The only thing I do have to say is I won't be in a rush to buy this in other shades purely because of the fact I prefer matte lipsticks but if you do love lip lacquers and glosses this is a great product for you.

Sherrie Adele x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig