Friday, 6 February 2015

Soap & Glory review

Today im trying out four items from my all time favourite brand Soap & Glory.

Whipped Clean, Butter Yourself, Peaches & Clean, The Scrub Of Your Life.

So Soap & Glory products have been a favourite of mine for the past five years and every Christmas without fail I buy one of the huge bargain Christmas gift sets they sell for half the price on the star gift offer at Boots. I have that many products that I still have so many I haven't yet used so what a great excuse to start using them all to review for you. 

Not only do the geniuses at the Soap & Glory headquarters come up with the most cleverest of names but the packaging is absolutely brilliant. Bright pink with a 1950's feel makes this brand unique from all the other body products on the market and I always get excited to start using them.


Whipped Clean Shower Butter £7.00 from Boots
 This smells divine, subtle cocoa and Shea fragrance that lasted on my skin for hours. The texture felt thick like cream but lathered up really well, it felt luxurious on my skin and a dream to use which left my skin feeling silky and soft.


Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion £10.00 from Boots
 Fruity, nourishing body butter that left my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing. Though I did like this product it was incredibly thick and hard to pump out and I found myself pulling the pump back up to pump more out. I know soap and glory do two versions of this, one being the liquid lotion (Pictured up top) and the other being in the form of a body butter in a tub so I think I will stick to using the tub just because of the pump not really working for me. Overall despite this it did smell wonderful and lingered on my skin.





 Peaches & Clean 3 in 1 Cleanser £8.00 from Boots
 I think this is possibly one of my favourite cleansers and oh my god it smells amazing! It has a gorgeous peach fragrance and creamy consistency. It made my skin feel so clean and fresh and my skin looked a lot more brighter.




 The Scrub Of Your Life £7.00 from Boots.
 I did enjoy using this product but its not my favourite scrub by Soap & Glory purely because I'm very fond of a different scrub in their collection, besides that it still does what it says on the tub. It got rid of my scaly knees and elbows and made my skin feel smooth and renewed. With the original Soap & Glory 'Original Pink' fragrance it's great used with other Original Pink products such as 'Clean on me Shower Gel'  and 'The Righteous Butter Body Butter' both of which you can buy from Boots.


Sherrie Adele x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig