Sunday, 15 February 2015

Soap & Glory Heel Genius review

Hiya everyone,

Today I am reviewing Soap & Glorys 'Heel Genius' foot cream.

This costs just £5.50 for a 125 ml tube from Boots.

Now my feet aren't in horrendous condition but I do tend to forget about my feet and therefore they are dry and a little neglected. 

So last night I dug this out of my many Soap & glory products that I have yet to try and pumped out a good amount ready to rub on my feet. The cream is blue in colour and has a fruity menthol fragrance that smells incredibly fresh, It was thick in consistency but just the right thickness to feel luxurious. I don't like incredibly thick creams that feel as though they don't rub in properly but this is just right.

I slathered a good amount onto my feet and pulled on a pair of cotton socks and went to bed.
As usual Soap & Glory didn't disappoint because this stuff actually worked wonders. My feet felt incredibly soft and hydrated and I was very impressed with the outcome, Its definitely worth a try!

Sherrie Adele x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig