Friday, 27 February 2015

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush BodyButtercream Review.



My love for Soap & Glory started Five years ago when I first purchased one of their gift sets from Boots around Christmas time. As soon as I opened the set and started playing around with the products I instantly fell in love. 

Not only are the names of the products brilliant but the products actually do what they are supposed to and I am yet to find a product in their line that I do not like. So today I picked up something that I have not yet tried to see if this lives up to my expectations. 

The product I chose to review for you today is Sugar Crush BodyButtercream.
Now my most favourite body butter has to be 'The Righteous Butter' and I have been using this body butter ever since my Love affair with Soap & Glory started, So I couldn't wait to try this one out to see if it could maybe be my new favourite.

First of all Sugar Crush BodyButtercream comes in a 300ml tub with a screw top lid and is £10.50 to buy which can be brought from Boots.

As soon as I screwed the lid off the fragrance hit me, It has an intensely mouthwatering sweet lime fragrance that made me just want to start eating it from the tub! With ingredients that include Shea and Cocoa nut balm, Lime and Almond oils and Kiwi Juice water, you can only imagine just how good it smells. 

The texture is gorgeously thick and creamy and rubs into the skin extremely well. The fragrance lasted on my skin all day and made me feel so soft, smooth and silky.

Use this with Sugar Crush Body Scrub and Body wash for extra lasting fragrance.

If you would like to purchase this gorgeous body butter and other products in the same fragrance you can buy them at any Boots stores or from the links below.
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Sugar-Crush-Body-Buttercream_1286667/
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Sugar-Crush%C2%99-Body-Scrub-300ml_1222485/
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Sugar-Crush-Body-Wash-500ml_1286669/

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nice review! I love using this also x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any of their products but this looks really nice :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love their packaging. I've never tried any of their skin range stuff though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls, Soap & Glory products are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not live without this cream. I lllooovvveee how the sugar crush products smell
    xx
    http://bellebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig