Sunday, 8 February 2015

My Five Essential Makeup bag must haves

Today I'll be showing you my five favourite makeup bag essentials and must haves.

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette £38.00
The perfect neutral eyeshadow palette with everything from Gold to Browns, Perfect for natural daytime looks or sultry night time smokey eyes.


2. Soap & Glory Glow All Out £11.00
I love this product! It give me an illuminating, fresh faced look when I need it the most. Definite must have!


3. Benefit They're Real Mascara £19.50
Makes eyelashes really long and thick, The little spikey ball at the end helps give incredible volume too.



4. Mac Matte Lipstick in Russian Red £15.50
Just like the 'Little Black Dress' rule, Every girl needs a Red Lipstick in their makeup bag. This is THE perfect red.


5. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer £10.00
Banish blemishes and dark circles with this amazing concealer!

Sherrie Adele x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want to try the naked palettes. I absolutely adore MAC lipsticks!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig