Saturday, 7 February 2015

Mua Luxe Lip Lacquer in Halcyon Review

Hiya everyone,

Today I am reviewing the Mua Luxe Lip Lacquer in 'Halcyon'.



 This is my first time trying lip lacquers and I have to say I like them, I have had my eye on the Lime Crime lip velvets for a while now but thought I'd give these a try first.
As I'm a sucker for a nude lip I brought the shade 'Halcyon' which is gorgeous. The packaging is a plastic tube with a black lid branded with 'Mua Luxe', it applies like a gloss but dries into a matte lipstick and takes around a minute to dry.

If you suffer with dry, cracked lips these really aren't for you as they cling to your lips and will look awful so try exfoliating your lips with an old toothbrush or lip scrub first. You can't rub your lips together like you would with a lip gloss or lipstick so bare that in mind too. 

Overall, I liked this product and at just £3.00 each these are a bargain and won't break the bank. 

Sherrie Adele x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig