Tuesday, 3 February 2015

MUA Lipstick review and swatches.

Hiya Everyone,

Today I will be reviewing and swatching Eight MUA Lipsticks (Two of which are from the Matte collection) which I have to say I am in love with!
At just £1.00 each the quality of these lipsticks are pretty impressive and they wont break the bank. They are creamy, great quality and fantastic for people on a budget.

First of all the Lipsticks come in simple Black packaging or White packaging if you buy from the Matte collection with the Silver MUA logo. The packaging itself is simple and cheap but I have found the lid stays on well and feels secure. 
Also the bottom of the lipstick screws off to show a sample pot which would be ideal to apply with a brush or for easy choosing without taking the lid off. I did however find that I had to keep screwing the bottom back on as they seem to come loose.

The only problem I found with these lipsticks was that just Five out of the eight lipsticks had names whilst the other three had Shade numbers, Me being picky would like to see a name for each lipstick rather than a number.

 
'Shade 5'



 
'Bare'


 
'Shade 11'


'
'Juicy'


'Nectar'


'Shade 13'


Matte 'Fawn Fancy'


Matte 'Lilac Belle'

Overall I do love these lipsticks, they stay on for a long time and I will definitely be buying more to add to my little collection.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig