Friday, 6 February 2015

Mac Cinderella Collection

I know most of you have by now have already heard the news of Macs new collaboration but I couldn't not write about how excited I am to get my hands on the collection.

Now you can be a Princess with Macs Disney Cinderella collection.
From nudes to peaches, This has to be one of my favourite collaborations yet and has everything from Eyeshadow to lip glosses.
The blue packaging of the products matches perfectly with Cinderellas gown and all of the products are stamped with a gorgeous gold Disney Cinderella logo.

Take a look at some of the items from the collection below.

Courtesy of Mac

The collection will be available online 26th February 2015 and in stores March 3rd ready for the movie which will be released in cinemas on 27th March.

Will you be buying from this collection?

Sherrie Adele x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig