Saturday, 21 February 2015

Glossybox February 2015

So when I placed my first order for my February Valentines box there was an offer to receive another box for free which I would only receive when I activated a promotional code at the checkout. 
When I received my February Glossybox, my free box arrived with it and I couldnt wait to see what was awaiting me. I didn't think the products would be very good because I didn't have to pay a penny for the box, but when I unveiled the products I realised how wrong I was.

First of all the boxes, I have to say are beautiful. Baby pink with 'Glossybox' printed in Black lettering. The boxes feel chic, expensive and very luxurious. Inside the boxes is a 'Glossybox' branded piece of pink tissue paper kept together with a beautiful black bow. Pulling that bow felt like Christmas all over again!


 Heres what I received in my box.
  • Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer 
  • Kryolan for Glossybox Highlighter 
  • Figs & Rouge Hand Cream
  • Yves Rocher Nail Polish
  •  Comfort Zone Cleansing Milk
  • Lalique L'Amour Free Sample

My Verdict
  I think subscribing to a Glossybox price plan is a brilliant thing to do, For only £13.95 (If you subscribe to the monthly plan) you get to experience and try out different brands that you may have never tried or heard of before. These boxes are fantastic value for your money and there is an enjoyment they bring each time you receive one through the post because each time is a surprise.

If you are interested in signing up to Glossybox, you can do so here.

http://www.glossybox.co.uk

Sherrie Adele x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig