Friday, 20 February 2015

Glossybox February 2015

I'm a little late with jumping on the Glossybox bandwagon but after seeing the Valentines box, I just had to get my hands on it. This Valentines edition box is white with the word 'Love' and the Glossybox logo printed on the box.
I paid just £10.00 with an additional 3.95 shipping and received Five full size products worth around £55.

Let the unboxing begin!



Royal Apothic 'Tinties' $14
The packaging for this product is adorable I absolutley love it. Discovered in L.A and loved by Victoria Beckham, This just has to be brilliant!


So Susan 'Rose Quarlet Lip & Cheek Palette' £8
This is such a pretty little palette, Pretty Pinks and an intense Red for Lips and Cheeks.


Marsk 'Mineral Eyeshadow' £14.49
Inspired by 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' this is a gorgeous highly pigmented smoky grey mineral eyeshadow.


Wilkinson Sword 'Hydro Silk' £9.99
For smooth and stubble free legs.


Got2Be 'All Star 10 in 1 Styling' £4.07
Use on damp hair before styling for frizz free, soft hair. Cant wait to give it a try!

Overall, I am really impressed with these boxes. The packaging is really pretty with a luxurious feel to it, I cannot wait for next months box!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig