Saturday, 28 February 2015

February Favourites

Oh the month of love, and also time for me to tell you my favourites from the past 28 days. Items from my favourite brands will be making an appearance on today's post as well as brands I have never used before that I have fell in love with.

1. Yankee Candle 'Cinnamon Stick'
I have been burning this a lot lately purely because I love festive fragrances and this is just perfect for the winter months. The thing I love about Yankee is that all the fragrances are true to life and this actually smells like a fresh stick of cinnamon. if you love festive, spicy fragrances then this is the candle for you. It's like Christmas in a jar but perfect to burn all year around!


2. Mua Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my favourite palettes simply because it is so good! Super pigmented and lasts all day, This is only £3.00 to buy and I cannot fault this product!


3. Soap & Glory Thick n Fast Mascara
Now I have a hard time with mascaras because my eyelashes aren't very long and a lot of wands just don't work for me, but this mascara is the best I've ever used. It's wand is a proper brush (I hate those plastic brushes) and the brush is a little chunky. It makes my eyelashes really thick, long and full of volume.


4. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter.
My favourite body butter, I love this so much. I actually use this on my face as well because it works wonders! It's thick, creamy and smells divine. It's the bees knees.


5. Real Techniques buffing brush.
I use this after I have applied My foundation with my Real Techniques foundation brush to buff my foundation into my skin. The brush is soft and gives me a flawless finish.


6. Revlon ColorStay Foundation.
 This is one of my all time favourite foundations. It gives great coverage and lasts all day. It has been called the dupe of Estée Lauders 'Double Wear' foundation and its just brilliant. It doesn't come with a pump which is a little annoying but it is still an excellent foundation. 


7. Snow Fairy Sparkle.
 A Limited edition glittery massage bar that smells like snow fairy, what's not to love. I rub this on my shoulders and chest and it gives me a lovely shimmer and leaves me smelling like candy floss all day. This is only available at Christmas but it lasts me all year.


8. Calvin Klein Euphoria
I can't begin to describe how beautiful this smells, it's absolutely gorgeous. Seriously go and try it!


9. Snow Fairy Shower Gel.

Limited edition and only available at Christmas. This is my all time favourite shower gel that I use all year around before it runs out. Its fluorescent pink, Smells like candy floss and has glitter in it. Its super pretty and lasts on my skin all day.


10. MUA Lipstick in the shade 'Bare'
Featured in my previous blog post which I gave a good review. Creamy, high in pigment and a lovely nude colour.

What are your favourites this month?

Sherrie Adele x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig